This hop is about books you just can’t put down, or that you get stuck in.
Is it September already? Time for a giveaway featuring sequels! Thanks to Lisa Loves Literature for hosting.
I have two series:
1) A complete romantic suspense trilogy: The Conduct Series. I’m giving away an ebook of book #2: BAD BEHAVIOR.
2) A college volleyball trilogy: Blocked. Book two is set to launch in December of 2015 and the winner will be one of the first to get an ARC of ACED (Blocked #2).
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Hop on over to win even more sequels:
Today I’m over at Liberty Falls Down talking about why I love college romance. Check it out HERE.
On July 18, 2015 I had the pleasure of signing books at an event in my town, Columbus, Ohio.
If you’re near central Ohio, I hope you can join us for the Ever After Author Affair on July 18th.
My college volleyball romance Blocked is up for three awards:
*Most Memorable Cliffhanger
*Most Original Storyline
*Favorite Book Cover
Vote and enter the giveaway HERE.
I’m excited to unveil my new author banner at the event:
This banner is HUGE! It barely fits beneath my ceiling.
I’m standing on a chair to take this photo, hehe.
I also have my faerie wings ready for the Ever After Ball.
Blocked ended on a bit of a cliffhanger, and I’m happy to tell readers that I’m turning it into a series. Blocked now has an excerpt from ACED (Blocked #2), due out in late 2015.
Readers and authors, what are your favorite parts about book signings?
Whoops! Almost forgot this month’s IWSG in the midst of planning for trips to Chicago and Hawaii, a broken air conditioner, and installation of new carpet and sectional sofa.
How’s your writing coming along? I wish it could go faster but I guess the muse can’t be rushed. I’m about 36K words into my work in progress, ACED (Blocked #2). Next up is a therapy chapter which is always easier for me to write. I throw my characters into therapy on a regular basis–I torture them so much that they need it!
I’m struggling a bit with the pacing of the romance. While it’s not insta-love, I have a tendency to rush things. I’m grateful for my critique partner Nicki Elson, who just released a wonderful romance (VIBRIZZIO). See my post below to read my review and enter the giveaway.
What type of chapters/scenes are easiest for you to write? Which are hardest?
I’m excited to participate in the New Adult Scavenger Hunt. My college volleyball romance Blocked is part of Team Blue, which consists of New Adult books.
We have less than two weeks until the first ever New Adult Scavenger Hunt begins!
Here are the NewASH teams:
I hope you all are as excited as I am! The New Adult Scavenger Hunt begins at Noon Eastern Time on Thursday, April 23rd and runs through Sunday, April 26th.
Leave a comment below to tell me which team you are the most interested in checking out!
Thanks to Alex J Cavanaugh for hosting the Insecure Writers Support Group.
A number of authors have created an amazing giveaway opportunity for you.
There are many great prizes and Marissa Dobson donated the grand prize, a Kindle Fire. Be sure to visit and like some of the amazing authors who have joined.
Below you will find at least one way to enter from each author. Good luck. Some of the amazing prizes are:
- Kindle Fire from Marissa Dobson
- Ebook Over the Ivy Wall by Rosa Sophia
- Ebook Meet Me in the Garden by Rosa Sophia
- Ebook When It’s Least Expected by Heather Van Fleet
- 2 Ebooks of A Valentine’s Surprise by Melanie James
- 2 audio books of A Valentine’s Surprise by Melanie James
- Ebook Hers to Bear by Tamara Hoffa
- Ebook Crazy In Love by Casey Bond
- Ebook of Sin, The Complete Collection by Casey Bond
- Ebook winners choice from Beverly Ovalle
- Ebook Blocked by Jennifer Lane
- A signed rack card and winner’s choice of any of my ebooks by E.L.R. Jones
- Ebook A Mother’s Burden by Ellie Keys
- Ebook Redefining Me by Ellie Keys
- Ebook copy of Revenge by Dana Delamar
- $14 Amazon giftcard from Donna Michaels
- Ebook Prince of Punk Rock by Jenna Galicki
- 3 Ebook copies of Bloodlust by Nicole Zoltack
- Ebook of Revival by M.K. Gilher
- Paperback of CryWolf by Karen Fuller
- Paperback of Cover to Cover by Alexandrea Weis
- Paperback of Dylan by Kathi S Barton
- Paperback copy of To Save a Mate by Krystal Shannon
- Lakeshore Evil Series Set by KC Harper
- 2 Ebook copies of It’s love by KC Harper
- 2 Ebook copies of Sweet something by KC Harper
- Ebook Wesson Rebels Book set by Shyla Colt
- Signed swag from Chloe Barlow
- Ebook Corrupted by Alicia Taylor and Natalie Townsend
- Ebook Warped by Alicia Taylor and Natalie Townsend
- Ebook Avowed by Alicia Taylor and Natalie Townsend
- $25 Amazon or American Express GC from K.E. Saxon
- Ebook A Stranger’s Kiss by K.E. Saxon
- Ebook Highland Vengeance by K.E Saxon
- $5 Amazon gift card from Louisa Bacio
- Ebook winners choice from Nicole Garcia
- 3 Ebooks from Lacey Wolfe
- 2 ebook copies of Deadly Obsessive by Kristine Cayne
- $5 Amazon gift card from Cynthia St. Aubin
- Backlist ebook from Lucy Felthouse
- Love is Never Past Tense Trilogy by Janna Yeshanova
- Love is Never Past Tense by Janna Yeshanova
Thanks to Kathy from I Am A Reader for hosting…
Ah, books. Most of us love ’em so much we dream about them.
A disturbing dream inspired my current novel, Twin Sacrifice.
How much do you enjoy books with a dreamlike quality? Not so much dreamy in a romantic way, but more like you can’t tell if the plot is a dream or reality. I don’t like to feel confused when I read. So I’m hesitant to read Never, Never even though I lurve Colleen Hoover.
It would be a dream for you to win a $10 gift card! I’m also giving away an ebook of my college volleyball romance Blocked. Enter here:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And don’t forget to enter two giveaways on the sidebar of my blog *points right*.
Now take a bunny hop over to these blogs to win cool crap!