Thank you to Jessica Subject for bestowing this award! Jessica was so kind to read and review my novel, post her review on her out-of-this-world blog, and then interview me too.
First I’ll tell you a few things about myself:
1. I just made carrot cake cookies for book club and they turned out pretty well. I’m a big fan of carrots and other naughty veggies.
2. I’ve ridden in an old-fashioned biplane before, cruising the Chicago skyline.
3. My grandfather could golf his age (and I hear that’s not easy to do!)
4. I may be too old and out of tune to try out for American Idol, but that doesn’t stop me from pretending I’m an awesome singer hee hee.
5. I love books that make me cry, like Room by Emma Donoghue.
Now I have the pleasure of passing on the award. I’m aware some blogs are award-free and if you’d rather not accept the award, there’s no pressure. These are some super-sweet peeps!
1. Smash: http://www.smashattackreads.com/ I’m writing my first post using Windows Live Writer due to this lovely book blogger.
2. Lisa Sanchez: http://www.lisasanchezromanceauthor.com/ Lisa wakes up at the butt-crack of dawn to host our blog hops on Mondays.
3. Carol Oates http://www.caroloates.com/ This Irish lassie is quite thoughtful and kind.
4. Nicki Elson http://nickielson.blogspot.com/ Nicki claims her thoughts aren’t so deep but I don’t believe it. I know her heart is deep.
5. Kasi Alexander: http://kasialexander.com/ I think kinky and sweet go together, don’t you?
Congratulations to the award winners! Now go out and spread your sweetness.