* I played piano as a kid, but begged my mom to stop making me take lessons because I was too tired from swim team to practice the piano.
* I can touch the tip of my tongue to my nose.
* I like a good cry. It’s very relieving.
* I wasn’t sure I could handle being a therapist at first, but now I love it.
* I’m anxious about cars. I know nothing about car repair. Sometimes I obsessively worry I haven’t screwed the cap to the gas tank back on.
* Prison Break is my all time favorite TV show. Wentworth Miller = SWOON.
* When I was about twelve, I wrote an essay about why my mom should be “Mother of the Year” and when she won, I got a $200 mall gift certificate!